Expressions of interest now open for new businesses & harbour activations
Situated right on the water, the iconic Hillarys Boat Harbour is the second most visited tourist destination in WA and a popular social hub for Perth’s northern suburbs.
Hillarys Boat Harbour is seeking unique businesses and attractions to complement our existing destination experience. Spaces are available for short-term leases which can be anything from a one-day activity to a few months’ residency. So, pitch us your bright idea for a business, event or activity that aligns with the Harbour’s character and location, and become part of the reason why ‘there’s lots to love about Hillarys’.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Entertainment activities, busking, rides, film nights, festivals.
- Land-based and aquatic recreation activities, exercise classes.
- Sporting and community events.
- Markets, pop up shops, stalls and expos.
- Land-based and aquatic equipment hire – deck chairs, beach equipment, swimming aids.
- Car, caravan, boating, fishing shows.
Outdoor, indoor, intimate or expansive – the Harbour has venues and spaces to suit all attractions.
- 2 × beach cove spaces
- Hillarys Boardwalk amphitheatre
- Events plaza
- Function spaces – AQWA, Hillarys Yacht Club and The Breakwater
- Extensive grassed area and BBQ facilities
- Harbour Centre Groyne (approx. 900sqm)
- Pop up shop areas
- Seabed – between the swim jetty and Hillarys Boardwalk
- Car parks during off peak periods
- Stage area
Complete the form below.
All applications will be considered by the Hillarys Boat Harbour Traders Association in conjunction with Department of Transport and Colliers International. Additional information may be requested. Applications and will be measured on:
- Entertainment/or attraction benefit to customers.
- Applicant’s ability to deliver the proposed event.
- Applicant’s financial capability to deliver.
- Any previous experience the applicant may have.
- Applicant’s references.